As we announced the HCF project a few days ago, I figured it's about time to update everyone on the current situation! At the current stage, we're about 80% complete, and hope to be releasing sometime near the middle of July, 2017. With that being said, here's a FAQ I've put together based on questions asked by several community members.
- Kit Map: Protection 2, Unbreaking 3, Sharpness 3
- WorldBorder: 4k by 4k
- Store: The prices for ranks and lives has been listed on our store. Rank perks and crate keys still need to be listed though.
- 10 man factions.
- Rules: these will be pretty lax, with only three rules. They've been setup primarily for an HCF type of community, as we understand it's a whole different type of community than a traditional server.
- Version: 1.7 only. 1.8 clients will not be able to connect as 1.8 was the primary version for hacked clients to be released as in comparison to 1.7. Additionally, HCF is primarily a 1.7 version gamemode anyways.
- For map #1, we're setting the slots to 300 players max.
- YouTubers: If you know any decently sized YouTubers, please shoot me a forum PM. We're willing to pay based on channel size.
If your question is still not answered, simply reply below and either myself, @Axsasel, @Flamed, or any other HCF staff member that I did not list will reply.
- Key giveaway: When we release our trailer, we'll be offering a free crate key for anyone who uploads a video, and then posts here: https://flamesurvival.com/forums/trailer-uploads.131/ (A form will be available in the coming days).